7.11.2007

Bread pudding

I love bread pudding. It has got to be one of my favorite comfort foods (or, it ranks up there with chicken pot pie). I loved it when my mom would make it for dessert- and then I'd sneak some for breakfast the next morning. Bread and eggs and fruit (raisins) - that's valid breakfast food, right? Yeah, anyway... I made it this week as a dessert, not a breakfast item. Needless to say, the leftovers were tempting for breakfast...


I'm off for camping for a couple days, and I haven't had time to post the recipe. I'll just leave you with the picture for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently made Baked French Toast for breakfast. I've been wanting to make it for a while. It's all assembled the night before and you bake it in the morning. When I served it up my husband said "You made bread and butter pudding for breakfast?" It's exactly the same!! So feel free to eat it for breakfast :)

Followers